Initially you will see the first 50 enquiries ordered by Surname. You can either page through the list ( << < > >>) or use the filter to limit the display. The filter uses SQL wild characters – ‘_’ matches a single character and % matches any character. If you omit _ and % then the entered filter is wrapped with ‘%’. The filter operates on all columns (except for ID), and is case insensitive. To search for a full name, include the ‘,’ in ‘surname, forename’. Click on the ID to gain access to the individual record, or click on New Enquiry to create a new record.
You may enter/change the following information:
- Applied Via: Choose from the pull-down list.
- User Name: This is the user’s login to WordPress. Our convention should be initial letter followed by surname (e.g. halla), although users may choose at registration. It must be unique on the system. Once registered this cannot be changed.
- Email: This should be a valid email address (the user will be sent a welcome email inviting them to set a password) and unique on the system. If changed, notification will be sent to the original address.
- Date applied: defaults to today’s date.
- Application Status: choose from the pull-down list.
- Follow-up Status: choose from the pull-down list.
- Date Acknowledged
- Date Forwarded
- Date Followed up
- Post/Zip code
- ART area
- Phone number
- Date of Birth: Over 18 assumed if blank.
- Consent to DP
- Ringing at
- Referred to
- Notes: Drag out the box or scroll through.
- Login activated: Set to Yes if the user has logged in. Once active, only the registered user may amend their personal data (name, address, phone etc.)
- Changed by: Records the last person to update the data.
- Change date/time: Records date/time the record was last updated.
Note. While email and user name are optional, if you provide one you must provide the other. Providing both will create a user login for that person. Once a login has been activated (on first login), personal data which can be changed by the user on the profile form is then locked on this form.